[Sca-cooks] Lutefisk and strange dreams...

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 08:59:56 PDT 2006

And now that I've "heard" it once, I won't ever, ever, ever ask any of you to think about it again... not until the next newbie happens along...  On the same site, "Old Lutheran Humor,"  I liked as well or better the one - also about lutefisk - sung to the tune of "oh, tannenbaum."   (Snicker, chuckle, snort)  Norwegian Lutherans are a very odd lot... Three parts in sixteen of my DNA are known to come from Norway, which may explain a lot... or not...

  Judith

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

Terry Decker wrote, re "Lutefisk and Yams":

> To quote Baron Ulfie, "Not again!???"
> Bear

I'm with him, there. It's something you enjoy hearing once.
Adamantius