[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 17:11:06 PDT 2006

LOL!!!

Okay.

On October 7th, 2005, at Great Western War, Master Hroar Stormgangr, master potter
and potter to kings, proposed and I accepted.

On March 18th, much to our mutual surprise, we actually worked out a wedding date.
We will be married on Dec. 3rd, 2006, at my church, here in California.  This will
be the wedding of Timothy and Patricia.  Hroar will be moving here just after Labor
Day, this year.  The wedding of Hroar and Huette will be during the Great Western
War, 2007, exact date to be announced later.

If any of you wonderful people on this list plan to be in California in December and
wish to come to the wedding, please let me know.  If any of you wonderful people on
this list plan to be at Great Western War 2007, please let me know.

Does this satisfy you Phlip? :-)

Huette