[Sca-cooks] What happened to the archives?

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 10 18:12:08 PDT 2006

Very Interesting. have lots to think about.

  As per the autocrat's request, she wants this simple without lots of removes so that makes my job easier.  And His Highness only eats cheese pizza and an occasional grilled cheese sandwich, so he doesn't care what the menu is. Their Highness, Sir Sven and Sir Kolfinna live in my Barony so are easy to consult with, I can even bring Her Highness samples if needed.

  -Muiriath

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  >What happened to the archives from January 2002 to June 2003? The
>Atenveldt
>Fall Coronation of 2002 is the one Papa did, not Fall 2003. There is
>noting
>in the archives from January 2002 to June 2003.
>
>Lady Anne du Bosc

I never know what happens with the Archives, that goes on in the
deep dungeon like place that is Pug's server.

As far as my Coronation feast, I probably have the writeup somewhere.
But I'll see if I can remember it.

2 Courses with

Sicilian Grilled Steaks
Steamed Chickens in a Sweet White Wine Sauce (Capons y'stwd)
Spaetzle with Garlic/Pepper Sauce
A German Cole Slaw (from Guter Spise)
Crepe packages filled with Mushroom Duxelles
A pottage of barley with beef and lamb
Sauteed Greens?

A dessert course with
Apple Strudel (as requested by His Highness)
Boyled Creame
Wafres
Baklava

Fruit syrups for beverages.

I know I'm missing a few dishes, someone help me
out here...

But I think you can see that you can make a decent
meal in the middle of the desert. It just takes some
pre-work and planning.

Gunthar