[Sca-cooks] Cooking Feasts without a Kitchen

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 13:52:49 PDT 2006

>>Yecch! Taking the tomato off doesn't make it period food!
>>(Seriously-- if you feel it's not do-able and you don't want to go
>>there, the way to say no is to say no.)

I hate to say it, but actually it does, more or less.  I was the cook
and hand-model for a nice "plakuntos" on the Pizza episode of "The
Secret Life Of..." and I can tell you, it was pretty much bread dough,
cheese and basil.

>But on the other hand, garlic-cheese pie... didn't I see a recipe for
>that somewhere? *wanders off salivating* ..

My mother suggested this morning that we make the Green Pyes that I'm so
fond of.  It can be done in advance and served at room temp.  Muriath
has this recipe already.  Load it up with roasted garlic and I think we
will have a winner.

Selene