[Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar Off List

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 12 18:10:25 PDT 2006

I am not sure exactly what I am cooking so i am not sure what I will need.

  I did speak with HRH Sven at Privy and he would really appreciate a cheese pizza, so I have to figure that out. As for Kolfinna, she will easy  really.  Besides They live not that far, I can always take samples over ther for testing.

  I should know by this weekend  what I am making and what I will need. Thanks

  -Muiriath

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thank you! Are you interested in borrowing any of my equipment?

I have looked over TRH's food list. You have my pity in trying to make
something they both will eat. Even Selene's green pies sound like His Highness
wouldn't touch it...

Huette