[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 12 18:31:42 PDT 2006

Not doing anything special...although digging for some tasty charoset
recipes did flit through my mind.  That, and enjoying leavened anything as a
"tease" for a Jewish friend who'd been giving me grief about lenten
abstinence.....;o)
Oh, my, but I'd love some good lamb.  It's difficult to find here, though,
and pretty darned expensive.  Still....mmmm.....medium rare, a nice wine
sauce.  Or skewered and grilled...mmm....rosemary, garlic,
thyme....mmmmm....roast lamb with a green sauce (not nasty sweet mint
sauce)....mmm.....
--Maire