[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 14:52:39 PDT 2006

Speaking of unusual drinkables...

At our seder last night my mom's boyfriend unearthed a bottle of kosher grape
juice of the fine vintage year 1985!

Yes, it had the date of it and the label claimed it would age just like a
fine wine. It had faded to pink.

I suggested that we keep it a few more years and then sell it on e-bay, but
my nephews (age 22, 20 and 11) just had to try it.

It turns out (no pun intended) that it was actually very good! Very rich and
fruity like grape juice but not sweet and not acid-y like wine.

Another drink combo - at a party I was drinking Sangria out of one of those
goofy tropical cups and the straw did not get the very last drops of the
sagria. When I switched over to Diet Coke, there was still some sangria in the
bottom and the combo tasted really good. Maybe I should send the suggestion on to
Atlanta...

Renata