Food-related Meta-Issue -- was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar was Semi-OT: So... guten Pesachto them as does it...

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 14 06:34:30 PDT 2006

Here's for the one trying to make it work with his preferences and OUR
RULES.  I didn't include the period latin text plus translation by Scully on
my webpage for some odd reason, but can get it for you if desired:

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/crostata_de_caso_pane.html

Crosini/crostoni with a light sprinkling of cinnamon sugar and fat cheese.
He never said what size cheese pizza he needed . . . so a 2" circle would
fit.  I'll bet there are other versions, like even the one version of Savory
Toasted Cheese that was served open-faced on toast.  It might have been the
Northwest heresy version :o)

niccolo difrancesco