[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Sun Apr 16 02:56:12 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

> Hmmm...I'll have to look, but I'm pretty sure I can get Vernor's at our
> local grocery stores...
> --Maire, who favors Reed's for gingerale, and some odd Italian import for
> lemon soda....

Then I am jealous. It's not to be found in my area for love nor money. I
even tried special ordering it at a soda store. After a month of waiting,
they told me they couldn't get it. :-(

But family and friends who visit from Michigan are forbidden to enter the
house unless they have brought the required Vernor's--and DH will bring some
when he picks me up from Pennsic!

Laurensa
Vernor's deprived and slightly depraved