[Sca-cooks] Sausage

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Sun Apr 16 11:15:22 PDT 2006

Daniel wrote:

> As side note regards the reference to 15 foot condoms, were not the original
> condoms used in late period sausage casings?   Hmmm, if so I can picture a
> potential A/S project in my mind's eye, consider the possibilities.  The
> mind boggles does it not?

But how would you prove to the judges  that the condom actually works?
I have heard rumors that there is a RevWar reenactor who makes sheep bladder condoms and will make the ribbons that hold the thing on in the appropriate regimental colors.  Truly the mind wobbles.

Katherine (who has considered entering breastfeeding)