[Sca-cooks] OOP Celebrity Cooking Showdown

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Apr 18 15:57:59 PDT 2006

Didn't catch it, but I'm hooked on Top Chef right now - I really like
the challenges they throw at them, and am working on a couple of them to
use on my students - like the blindfolded taste test challenge!
Christianna

Well, my culinary camrades, what did you think of this show last night?

Is it just me or was it a want-to-be Iron Chef with just a touch of the
Dotch
Cooking Show?

And am I just out of touch? Over that Patti LaBell I've never heard of
any of
these celebrities...

Renata