[Sca-cooks] OOP Celebrity Cooking Showdown

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 16:36:09 PDT 2006

I watched last night, but I wasn't impressed.

My brother recognized the football player, for the Kansas City Chiefs.

And you have to recognize Wolfgang Puck!

You also should recognize Tom Arnold.  He used to be married to Roseanne Barr.  He was in
True Lies with our Governator.  He did several other movies that were mostly dreadful.

But I would call the show Minor Celebrity Showdown...  It is just like "Dancing with the
Stars", in which John O'Herley was the only well known "star" from his stint on Seinfeld
and the remake of "I've Got a Secret".  And the second edition had George Hamilton.  Big
whoop...

Anyway, I thought it was boring and I won't watch again.

Huette