[Sca-cooks] Beef Bafflement article

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 18 18:37:27 PDT 2006

I can definitely understand how this would be useful, as I am myself from a
generation which is keenly unaware of the origins of various foodstuffs, and
until a couple of years ago I would have been just as clueless.

Although I'm definitely no expert, I've picked up enough on my own to work
my way around. I do plan to make an appointment with a butcher one of these
days to go through the entire body parts and stuff for various animals.

This said, I'm taking care to teach my sons (well, the oldest one, the other
one, at 8 months, wouldn't quite figure it out :-)) all they can absorb
about food so they at least have an idea of what it's all about when they
grow up.

Petru