[Sca-cooks] re:babysitting and trip

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 08:07:17 PDT 2006

Doggone it all...I think I will just quit using the computer and start using
the telephone again.  That is the third time this week I have posteed to the
wrong person or list.  At least it was not as bad as the last one.  I
apologize..     fyi it's a trip to Germany.  Back to lurking and putting my
head in a paper bag.... Berti