[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 09:31:58 PDT 2006

Why would you say that?  I never said that SCA funds were used.  You failed when you made an extremely bad assumption.

  Clearly it is YOU who needs to figure out 'how things actually work'!

  Duriel

marilyn traber 011221 <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
  > Has anyone actually paid much attention to the wine served at a
> feast?
>
> Like selecting a wine to go with each course, for example?
>
> Duriel

According to Corpora, SCA funds may NOT be used to purchase alcoholic
beverages for drinking, although we can purchase wine for inclusion in a dish.

Duriel, have you considered figuring out how things actually work, before
trying to change them?

Phlip

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)