[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 09:35:50 PDT 2006

Yes.  Thanks.

  I've always seen people drinking wine (or ale or beer or whatever) at events...I just thought it would be fun to actually *coordinate* the wines with the dishes.

  Glad to see that someone has experienced that.  I will recommend it to the feastocrat next time.  Just sounds like a delightful way to show additional attention to detail.

  Duriel

Guenievre de Monmarche <guenievre at erminespot.com> wrote:

Duriel didn't actually say anything about *buying* the wine, he mentioned
*selecting* the wine. I actually have been to a few feasts where wines were
recommended in advance for each course, and it was up to the diner in
question as to whether they wanted to purchase those or similar wines, or
whether they chose to drink the non-alcoholic beverages provided at the
feast.

Guenièvre

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)