[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 21 21:59:40 PDT 2006

Note that the prohibition is specifically for the SCA, any of it's branches,
or any individual acting for the SCA in an official capacity..  Nothing
prohibits wine being donated to the feast and served by individuals, who are
not acting in an official capacity.

In Namron, we have a very strong group of brewers and vintners that donate
their work at various events, as long as the site owners permit alcohol to
be consumed on the site.  They control the distribution and they check ages
to meet state law.   They also arrange all alcohol related events, such as
competitions and tastings.

Bear