[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 22:07:39 PDT 2006

True.  I hadn't actually thought of that.  I was thinking of when I volunteer to cook
another feast for the Barony or Kingdom.  I don't have one scheduled yet, but when I
do, this is going to be my plan...

My wedding banquet will be at Great Western War, but it won't be an Official Banquet.
Just as the parties or bardic circles there will be private and not Official.

Huette