[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 22 01:15:10 PDT 2006

Am Samstag, 22. April 2006 06:37 schrieb Terry Decker:
> For my most recent feasts, I have prepared a feast book with original
> recipes and adaptions as the feast token.  It can get expensive, but it can
> be handled as a cost to be budgeted or finding a donation.

True, but unfortunately we have a problem with spiralling cost over here
anway. Unless we can get a site subsidised or 'free' (the Scandinavians often
can), we have to economise where we can to keep the fee from being about
double what it would have been five years ago. Feast budgets have had to take
cuts, and in that situation I'd rather spend the money on food than paper.

I'd still like to do it properöy one day, though.

Giano