[Sca-cooks] A&S projects

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Apr 22 20:19:14 PDT 2006

Stefan wrote regards a project I suggested:

Okay, Daniel. When I can expect to get a copy of this article on how
to do such a project, for the Florilegium?

Well... I've already an article on A/S documentation posted in the
Florilegium.  My most recent article on A/S judging, published in my
kingdom's A/S publication, was controversial.  Perhaps I should let the dust
settle.  Be that as it may, I can post that article to Stefan for inclusion
in the Florilegium if he wishes.  I will say that I've had in mind, for over
a year or so now, to do a research A/S entry/article documenting ephemeral
acts, i.e. the use of rude gestures in period.

Daniel