[Sca-cooks] lamb recipes?

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 24 09:09:17 PDT 2006

I have One from Neapolitan Cusisine that I liked quite well.  It is
exceptionally rich, and thickened three ways (yolk, crumbs, liver).  It and
another fave are webbed here:

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/carne_de_capretto_in_tegamo_alla_fiore
ntina.html  (this is actually for goat, but lamb rocks in this preparation).
You get a rich, deep flavored broth/sauce and chunks of meaty goodness.  I
recommend a good-size cube, like that for goulyas.

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/olde_eng_fest_recipes.html#egurdouce
is my favorite egurdouce: simple and elegant with the right wine.

Monchaletr is also a good French idae:
http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/monchalet_forme_of_curye.html

And if the recent threaqd calls to you . . . . a good lamb sausage could
move you.

niccolo difrancesco