[Sca-cooks] Periodoid sallads

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Apr 25 08:21:04 PDT 2006

I will often switch out the greens for whatever looks nicest that day,
or whatever is in the big bag of prewashed greens  ;)

Sometimes I'll garnish the salad with some of the ingredients from the
Compound salat (ie golden raisens, slivered almonds, etc)

For the dressing sometimes I'll play with different vinegars just for
grins :)

--Anne-Marie, a big fan of salads with fruit in them, and if some goat
cheese happens to fall in, she tries to eat it as quickly as possible
before anyone notices ;)

Jadwiga asks:
" Would you attempt to make a period-style sallet with period salad
greens
and dressing, but not exactly following one of the extant recipes?"