[Sca-cooks] Puddings ws sausages

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Apr 25 12:56:04 PDT 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:

>> But you know you're a SCAdian when  your eye sees, on a web page,
>> "Sir Edward Viscount Conway of Ragley",  and your brain reads it
>> as "Viscount Sir Edward Zifran of Gendy".
>>
>> Adamantius
>
> Mine did too and I have never even met the gentleman.
>
> Gunthar

I can't put my finger on exactly why... it's not a physical
resemblance (although there may be more now than there used to be),
nor the voice (although, again, see above), but there's something in
Fast Eddie's unflappable superhuman-ness that reminds me of the
Leonardo Productions' / Jay Ward cartoon character, Commander McBragg.

"Sir Edward... what-evah did you do???"
"There was no time to think! Only swift action could save the day!
Swiftly I grasped the Brigantia Herald and, folding him deftly in
half, used him as a plug to fill the hole in the side of the sinking
flagship... all hands, of course, were saved."
"Huzzah!"

Ada... ummm... some other dude who doesn't live in the East Kingdom
-- nor An Tir -- anyway... nyeah, dat's it... ;-)

Holt, 07/29/04