[Sca-cooks] A pleasant Italian Fish recipe

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 06:15:02 PDT 2006

I don't know where you live, but in Seattle, LA, SF, Philly & NY, at least, I know there are fish markets and you don't have to catch it yourself.

  Duriel

ysabeau <ysabeau at mail.ev1.net> wrote:

Sounds like a great recipe...I just want to know where anyone
finds "fresh" fish these days if you don't catch it yourself. All
of the fish I see at the market is frozen on the ships right after
it is processed. The only way I can get fresh shrimp is if I make
friends with a shrimper (back when I lived on the coast).

Ysabeau

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)