[Sca-cooks] Re: food pictures from MK Spring Coronation 2006

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Apr 26 09:36:15 PDT 2006

*sigh* lovely.
I sorta kinda miss the days when we did 12th night coronation feasts.

(but then I remember the late courts, cranky royals, inadequate halls, etc and get
over it ;))

on making stuff pretty:
we're pretty fortunate around here. its standard practice here to get some artsy
decorative types as "team garnish". hand them a bunch of raw ingredients, edible
flowers etc and have them spend the day making foofy chic chic stuff. it really
adds a lot to the food, especially with some of those super tasty brown glops that
are so prevalent in medieval western european cuisine :)

-_AM

On Wed Apr 26 10:08 , "Michael Gunter"  sent: