[Sca-cooks] Non-feast cooking

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 26 21:16:16 PDT 2006

I've got a bunch of different beers in the fridge (I seem to buy them, and
not drink them), and most of a six-pack of reasonable hard cider.  Ice
cream...hmmm....chubby hubby?  Cartoons? Gotta be a DVD/collection of the
best of Bugs Bunny et al. out there *somewhere.*
I had a burrito for lunch.  No, wait...it's after Lent.  Fish
tacos...mmmm....(during Lent, when I indulged at Taco del Sol, I did the
Fish Burritos, which didn't have cheese, but did have my choice of beans)
--Maire, settling for finishing the dishes, and doing some packing for
Kingdom Convocation this weekend (Boise, here I come! ;o)...what the
h#ll...it's only 9 hours each way, but the trip is great, and they've got a
Cost Plus! <g>)