[Sca-cooks] OT - Crypto-American-Idlers

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 27 17:33:36 PDT 2006

Well, I'm not a sports fan generally, but there is something in the French
Canadian genetic pool that forces me to watch the NHL playoffs at this time
of year, especially since the Montreal Canadiens had a pretty good start
against North Carolina...

Makes for interesting... Discussions... when my lady, who'd rather watch
American Idol, decides to switch channels two minutes before the end of the
third period :-)

As for art movies, I guess I'll stick with the lesser known Zucker Brother
film, "Brain Donors", and its magnificient rendition of "Swan Lake"...

Petru