[Sca-cooks] Jaelle's restaurant?

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 28 12:27:11 PDT 2006

Am Freitag, 28. April 2006 19:26 schrieb Katja Orlova:
> Greetings to the list,
>
> A gentle on my barony list came across this wonderful
> medieval-themed restaurant on the Net:
> http://www.rozengrals.lv/e_aboutus.htm
>
> I wondered whether it was the one Jaelle of Armida
> mentioned back in 1999, but it was pointed out to me
> that she moved to Finland, and this one is in Latvia.
>
> As I recall, she said she was going to buy/work in a
> medieval-themed restaurant. Is that true? Did she buy
> a restaurant, and does anyone recall the name of the
> establishment?

To my knowledge, Mistress Jaelle does not own a restaurant, and I think she'd
have a hard time hiding that kind of fact from me.

However, she worked with the owners of a medieval-themed establishment in
Tallinn as a consultant, and the results were very impressive indeed. Info
can be found here

http://www.oldehansa.ee/?lang=en&id=1070&tpl=1002

Valete

Giano