[Sca-cooks] Re: Mysost/Gjetost (cheese)

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 30 18:52:54 PDT 2006

I think I missed something when I read through this, and want to ask for
help.  Does this seem contradictory that this is made with one or twice used
whey, but is still rich with fats, proteins and minerals?  Whey cheeses are
earlier described as not having enough fat and protein to come together as
curd, except ricotta . . . I have confused myself somewhere.

niccolo difrancesco