[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems, was have more fun at pennsic, was Pennsic ...

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 04:03:32 PDT 2006

If you *have* to carry them, then you should have a perscription for them.  If you *want* to carry them, then you should obey the laws of the countries you're visiting.  Contact the embassies for definitive answers.

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
  Actually, I was going to start a whole new thread, but this one will do.

I'm planning a trip to England (And maybe Northern Ireland) in the very near 
future, and the websites available for what might be a problem at customs 
aren't much help.

I will have to carry stevia extract, tea tree oil and several vitamin 
supplements as well as prescription medications. The prescriptions shouldn't be a 
problem, but there is apparently some worry about the supplements, stevia and 
tea tree oil... I seem to remember there being an EU rule about supplements 
not prescribed by a Doctor being a problem. Any information or credible sources 
would be appreciated.


A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy 
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm Albright
Sca-cooks mailing list
Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship.  Fight back!

More information about the Sca-cooks mailing list