[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 3 10:03:56 PDT 2006

I'd say go read the archives of what we've talked about for
the past 5 years in August but WAIT there are no archives.

We discuss foods in August but because most people are gone, we
tend to discuss silly things like hot dishes and weird twinkie lore.

Stick around-- it'll be fun. Unless the power grid goes down and leaves
us in the dark like 2003.

Johnnae