[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 12:35:27 PDT 2006

Ah, ok.  I kind of assumed it was something like that.

  I understand about the Caid thing.  We lived there for 5 years.  I was in the Barony of Nordwache- so, to go to almost any event, unless we sponsored it, ment driving over the grapevine.

  Alexa

Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
  When at least half the list has left for 2 to 3 weeks, the rest of us
who are left home alone have a tendency to misbehave. The convo gets
off topic, out of period and downright silly until the rest get back
with Pennsic stories.

I live in Caid and have never been to Pennsic my quarter-century in the
Society. Budget mostly, besides I'm an awful "city kid" and not much of
a camper even when the event is local. I can't figure out how to bring
all the Stuff I consider Necessary to a site further than I feel
comfortable driving alone. Sigh, it's true, if two hours is a long
drive or a short court, you just might be Caidan.

IN the meantime, I'm saving my pennies for the World Science Fiction
Convention, which is here in Caid this year, the Anaheim Convention
Center starting three weeks from yesterday. Yay! Anybody else from
here going? Devra? Renata?

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net