[Sca-cooks] Subtleties Contest at the War

rdownie@mts.net rdownie at mts.net
Thu Aug 3 17:10:04 PDT 2006

> One can search Casa Bardicci in Google images and turn up some
> photos of what we are talking about.
>
> Johnnae
> rdownie at mts.net wrote:
> >> For those attending the War-- This came over the Subtleties list this am.
> >> If anyone goes, please take pictures.The entries last year were really
> >> spiffy.
> >>
> >> Johnnae
> >> snip<
> >>
> > This begs the question: did anyone get photos of last year's entries?
> > If so, where can I find them?  Baring that, can anyone provide a description of what was presented?
> >
> > Faerisa

Faerisa responds:

I must sheepishly admit that in my sleep deprived state, I've aparently completely lost all sense of time :-/ so what I meant to ask for was photos of previous year's entries.

I forgot that I actually attended Pennsic last year, including the subtleties competion at Casa Bardicci (I entered 2 sets of items and won with the competition with my sugarpaste items).

I even posted my pictures afterwards, but I haven't had much luck finding others form previous years...