[Sca-cooks] candy and hostages

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Aug 5 09:17:32 PDT 2006

On Aug 5, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Dianne & Greg Stucki wrote:

> [...]

Well, mine has been officially diagnosed by a very expensive
pediatric psychiatrist as "not ADHD, but there will be teachers and
administrators who will claim he needs to be medicated anyway, mostly
because they're too lazy or stupid to deal with him any other way."

We found aikido to be extremely helpful, both in channeling the
energies of the beast and making focus something of a moral imperative.

Adamantius