[Sca-cooks] on topic: Healthy Feasts - was OT: diet, was sugar problems

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 5 17:54:45 PDT 2006

I leave caloric intake to be each diner's responsibility. I do ensure,
however, that I have an acceptable (and acceptably period) variety of types
of food (fruits, veggies, dairy, meat, fish, grains, nuts, whatever...).
Some of the dishes that I prepare are definitely loaded with fats and/or
sugars, but overall I believe I offer balanced feast.

Actually, if you follow period dietary/medical advice when you begin to plan
your feast, your very likely to end up with something that is well-balanced
for the modern diner.

Petru