[Sca-cooks] A message for the silly season....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Aug 5 19:36:01 PDT 2006

I would think that it would crack, or even sorta explode, kinda the way an
egg will if you just drop it into the boiling water, instead of adding
cool/warm water to the pot with the eggs, and increasing the temperature of
both egg and water at the same time.
You'd also have to take into account the differences in temperature between
boiling *water* and *oil.*
--Maire, upstairs in the sticky-hot house because her neighbor's downstairs
on the front porch...drunk again...<groan>