[Sca-cooks] OT: Update on Sandy Swank

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Aug 6 15:05:32 PDT 2006

For those who haven't found out about this, Bob Himmelsbach told everybody
that his friend, Sandy Swank, had to go in for bypass surgery just a couple
of weeks ago. On Friday, I saw them both. Sandy is doing extremely well,
much better than anyone could have expected, and is up and around and very
easily tired out. For obvious reasons, Bob is recovering from stress. Just a
message to let you know, because I know that not everybody is getting the
updates.

Typed for Kirsten (who is en route to Pennsic) by her husband, Wayne.

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed