[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 7 12:49:26 PDT 2006

My current beat-the-heat drink is pomegranate lemon/limeade. I
just get the all natural lemonade or limeade at the store and a
bottle of POM pomegranate juice. I mix it by the glass and water
it down a by almost 50%. It really cuts through the dry mouth that
I seem to get as soon as I walk out the door in the summer.

Just for the record, yes, I'm drinking water like crazy but I
still feel dehydrated within five minutes of being in 95+ degree
dry heat. I'm already on my fifth 20oz bottle of water today...

Ysabeau
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra