[Sca-cooks] speaking of smokers...wood?

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 8 18:37:29 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
I don't
think the branch was quite dead yet.  We've had a few wind storms in the
area, and I think that that is what brought the branch down.

Felicia < < < < < < <

Green wood might actually smoke a lot more (smolder more before burning),
and give a little more residue due to the resins, ergo more flavors.  So,
you can use green wood, and you ge tto decide your personal emotional
sensitivity to the carcinogens issue . . . mine is nearly non-existent since
there are so many other naties around that are far more insidious than a
little pecan smoke.

niccolo difrancesco