[Sca-cooks] Peanut butter and???

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 05:31:05 PDT 2006

margaret wrote:
> Give me really ripe thick sliced tomatoes on my peanut butter sandwich and
> I'll be a really happy camper.
> Margarite

No insult intended, but....GAKKKKK!  You sound like my husband who
thinks that the best way to eat peanut butter is on a sandwich with
catsup, mayo and butter!  Just can't deal with that.  I can really
understand peanut butter and bacon...or even bananas.  And even the
permutation I found in New England of a "FluffandNutter"..marshmallow
creme and peanut butter.  My preference is to mix it (really!) with a
good jam, jelly, preserves or similar spread!

Kiri