[Sca-cooks] Peanut butter and???

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Aug 9 07:44:46 PDT 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 10:17 AM, grizly wrote:

> [...]

I was going to say you guys are all making me seriously ill (I like
the occasional PB-with-thinly-sliced, ripe peach on whole wheat
bread), and then I remembered my PB-with-homemade-Szechuan-chili-
paste-and-light-soy-sauce-on-wontons, so I guess anything is possible.

But seriously, some of this stuff is only a very short distance from
the end of the dark and twisted road leading to PB-and-sauerkraut
sandwiches.

Does cold Spam work for anything except a building material in the
Antarctic?

Adamantius