[Sca-cooks] Peanut Butter Soup

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 9 22:36:46 PDT 2006

Peanut soup is also good with a bit of curry in it.  Not the nasty yellow
stuff, but maybe just a touch of green or red curry paste.  A local eaterie
does a mean Curried Peanut Soup on occasion, with a slight Carribean touch
to it, rather than Asian.  Yummmmm....
--Maire, watching the full moon come up over the trees ;o)