[Sca-cooks] Threat Level Orange
ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 11:42:44 PDT 2006
>From the TSA:
Commercial airports in the United
States are operating at threat level orange.
Passengers will notice the following changes effective immediately:
- Passengers are strongly advised to check all baggage and carry onto
the plane only what is necessary on the aircraft such as a purse,
briefcase, book, etc.
!!!!No liquids of any kind will be permitted through the security
checkpoints or onto aircraft including but not limited to beverages,
gels, shampoos and toothpaste. Exceptions include baby formula,
breast milk or juice that accompanies a small child and prescription
medicine that matches the name on a passenger's ticket!!!!!
- There are volunteers and staff to assist passengers with questions
- Vehicles are always subject to random inspection on airport
- Passengers should expect that added time at the security
checkpoints will be needed.
- Please arrive at the airport no less than 2-3 hours in advance of
their departure time.
- Please check with your airline before coming to the airport either
to travel or pick up passengers.
>From the Transportation Security Administration:
advising that these measures will continue to assure that our
aviation system remains safe and secure. Travelers should go about
their plans confidently, while maintaining vigilance in their
surroundings and exercising patience with screening and security
More information about the Sca-cooks