[Sca-cooks] [OOP] Durable Cakes

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Aug 11 06:06:57 PDT 2006

As someone who once decorated wedding cakes semi-professionally, as long as
the frosting has created a "seal" and you limit the access of moisture to
it, it should be fine.  Once frosted and ready to go, I'd put it in a cake
carrier or something similar to help prevent outside moisture from affecting
it.

Elizabeta