[Sca-cooks] menu planning for dietary restrictions...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 11 21:44:27 PDT 2006

I had some absolutely outstanding food tonight (escargot in garlic butter,
salmon in a lemon/dill sauce, scallops in a wildmushroom/cream/ginger/lime
sauce...and that was just appetizers), and ate them with a really nice, dry
white wine.  They complemented each other beautifully....
--Maire, who went on to tastes of shark in a creole sauce, elk oso buco, and
the most amazing medium-rare bison, slightly smoked and served with a
huckleberry/herb/balsamic vinegar??? sauce....mmmmm.....,