[Sca-cooks] Favorite Healthy period dishes, recent study on vitamin absorption

tom.vincent@yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:16:34 PDT 2006

I drop the suet & marrow, increase the proportion of dried fruit.  That and the spices make for a moist, thick coffin pie.

Once, for a veal custard pie, I used ground veal (taking the 'hak on a borde small' directive to the extreme) and -- after draining -- layered it with lightly sauteed dried fruit before topping it with the custard and baking.  Again, the spices and fruit made up for the missing fat.  At least, I got not complaints...just a lot of eyes rolling back into heads. :)

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!