[Sca-cooks] Too Healthy to Post?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 16 07:34:19 PDT 2006

I think it's just been quiet.  Maybe we're all taking a respite from
previous acrimony?
Your project sounds absolutely amazing, and I'm quite in awe of you and
others like Brigid who tackle these sorts of things with such gusto, and
bring us such lovely translated delights! ;o)
I'm not doing much in the way of anything these days, besides my mundane job
and some (equally mundane, but fun) sock knitting while I commute back and
forth.  Looking for good ideas on uses for fresh tomatoes from our tomato
jungle, but that's about it, food-wise....
--Maire