[Sca-cooks] Eric, was feast organization/service question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Aug 19 08:10:41 PDT 2006

At 05:34 AM 8/19/2006, you wrote:
>Nope, AnTir still calls it the Eric and I don't see any sign of that
>changing :). We are starting to call "merchants row" the more period
>term of "market", and I haven't heard "gate" called "troll" in this
>kingdom for a really really long time :) (funny story about taking some
>antirians to Estrella and encountering "troll", but that'll wait for
>another time) ;)
>
>--AM

'Trip-trap, trip-trap-'
'WHO is crossing my bridge?'...

Funny thing- one of the comics I read online has this cute picture at the
top, of three goats and a troll, sitting at a table and playing... bridge. :-)

That said, A-M is quite correct- I don't think I've heard 'troll for... 10
years maybe? We're still working on the 'o-crat' thing though.

'Lainie