[Sca-cooks] Harry Potter references

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 04:06:02 PDT 2006

I remember it was the Sorting Hat that said that.  I don't remember Dumbledore saying that,
but I may have missed that in my numerous readings of the books.  I always thought that his
connection to Slytherin was due to his connection with Lord Voldemort and not due to his
own innate abilities...

Huette