[Sca-cooks] Regards two 15th century books

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 28 04:59:47 PDT 2006

Project???

The original publication date for Two-15th was
 by Oxford University Press, 1888.
Harleian MS. 279 was dated 1430), & Harleian MS. 4016  was about 1450,
with Extracts from Ashmole MS. 1439, Laud MS. 553, & Douce MS. 55.
It's part of the Early English Texts Society series. The EETS was
still releasing books in the 1980's.

The online edition is part of the Corpus of Middle English Prose and Verse.
http://www.hti.umich.edu/c/cme/      It's still ongoing.

Johnnae